It’s the Winter – you know that time of the year when stress is everywhere, people hate the weather, children want a snow day, and there is never enough time in the day to get things done……Well Cheer-UP and Tune-UP your life in the top 10 ways to be positive:
- Write a gratitude journal.
- Write down 3 things each morning that will elevate your day.
- Do a secret good deed for someone – shush don’t tell them.
- Write a gratitude/thank you and hand deliver
- Go to www.authentichappiness.org register and take the VIA Strength Survey for Adults or Children
- Use one of your top 5 strengths each day.
- Surround yourself with positive energy – people, environments, food, social media
- Meditate or do Yoga
- Prepare for a calling not a job or homework – focus on what lights you up – develop and use passion.
- BE YOU – Not what others want you to be – Live on Purpose!
Take a few minutes everyday you wake up and right before you go to sleep and practice one of the 10 ways of being more positive and you can guarantee yourself a bit more calm and a doable outlet to ENJOY Each Day!
Hang in there Winter is over in less than 6 weeks!
Sue Dinnocenti, Ph.D. email@example.com